Epic pranks for April Fools

Jax Downey

If you want to be cool and make your friends look like fools, then follow along, and pull these pranks at school: 

Parking Police: Scour Chesapeake Street for your friends’ illegally parked cars, and then tuck a fake ticket under their wipers. If you want to go the extra mile, you can kill two birds with one stone by putting one of your own unpaid tickets in place of the fake one. 

Phone a Foe: This next one is more complicated, so pay extra attention! You will need two phones and two foes. The objective of the prank is to create a two-way call between two people you hate (who happen to have history). Remembering to dial *67 before their numbers (to block the caller ID), dial one ex on one phone and the other ex on the other. Then, put both phones on speaker next to each other and watch the chaos unfold…

Fool the Faculty: First, come to school dressed as a security guard and utter nonsense into a fake walkie-talkie until Boone makes you go to class. Second, order and wear a T-shirt with a dated picture of your teacher on it, and when they inevitably ask you where you got it, tell them you thrifted it (though we can’t really endorse the methods necessary to acquire such a photograph). Third, sneak into your fourth period at lunchtime to set the clock forward an hour and hide a speaker at the front of the classroom. Then, once fourth period hits, play a fake bell on the speaker and dismiss your class an hour early! 

Prank your Parents: Everyone knows it’s easy to fool your parents. There are countless pranks you can pull. But here are some of our favorites: craft a fake school suspension notice and put it with the rest of your mail, replace all of your framed photos with silly hand-drawn replicas, or switch your parents’ daily newspaper subscription with a copy of the Beacon. 

Happy fooling!