Please help us cover our annual operations cost!

How to build the perfect winter outfit

As we are in the peak of the winter season, it’s important to stay cute, comfy, and warm during the December and January months. For all our fashionistas who might need some style tips for winter, here are our recommendations.

Uggs: These wool-lined boots are perfect to wear this winter season. They may seem like the only thing the trendy girls can rave about, and have probably taken over your TikTok For You Page. The boots come in a variety of cute styles: the mini, the ultra-mini, and the Tasman being some of the most popular. The brand has found a home in most high school girls’ Christmas wish lists, and is a perfect addition to any winter fit. If you aren’t willing to break the bank for Uggs, knockoffs can most definitely be found from stores like Amazon and Bearpaw. 

Sweaters/Sweatshirts: These are definitely a must, and are a classic winter piece that can be found in everyone’s closet. There are a variety of sweaters available to fit your style. A white knitted oversized sweater can be perfectly paired with bootcut jeans to fulfill all your Rory Gilmore dreams. If that’s not your cup of tea, you could go for a dark colored knitted sweater with some baggy jeans for a grungier look. These comfy and warm tops can be paired with any bottoms and fit any style, making them the ultimate winter outfit.

Earmuffs: These are the perfect accessory to complete a winter fit while also keeping your ears warm. Available in an array of colors and materials, you can find earmuffs to match every outfit. This fluffy accessory can keep your ears from freezing and keep you looking adorable. They can work with all types of hair textures and hairstyles, so you can rock them with any kind of hair.

Sweatpants: Sweatpants are a versatile item that’s perfect for winter. Whether you’re going for a more comfy look to get through the long school days or a dressed up/formal look, they can be styled in many different ways to fit your aesthetic. There’s cuffed, not cuffed, and even flared. These casual bottoms look good with any top, pulling together a simple but cute outfit. 

Puffer jackets: As the temperature drops to below freezing, hoodies and sweaters are just not going to cut it. Enter the puffer jacket: a big jacket that is reminiscent of a marshmallow, stylish with any outfit. You can purchase them in a variety of colors, or keep it basic with a simple white or black. These aren’t only fashionable, but they also keep you very warm on harsh winter days.

Scarves: They may be itchy, but they will most definitely keep you warm, and can elevate any outfit. You know you look cute when half of your face is covered. Chunky knitted scarves are very in right now, and can be found on every fashionista’s neck paired with a thick leather jacket. It’s especially helpful at protecting you from the wind on cold walks to school, and a must in your winter closet.