$985
$1500

Fashionable fall fits

The season of waiting is finally over! No longer do you have to hold off on pulling out your favorite fall jeans without breaking into a sweat. 

As the temperatures start to drop, people need to start dressing like it. Get rid of the shorts – take autumn as an opportunity to step out of the comfort zone that is shorts and a tee. 

Fall is finally hoodie season, but don’t be afraid to make a statement with some outerwear. Pull out the Arcteryx, and some windbreakers, and zip up that Nike Tech. 

Look for a nice pair of stompers; some boots that will stylishly get you through the cold.

These tips will set you up for success this fall, but there are definitely some no-nos. Plaid flannels, especially over hoodies, were outdated 3 years ago, the New Balance 550s are overdone, and the skinny sweatpants, regardless of the brand, need to be passed down to a younger sibling and replaced with a nice pair of baggy sweats. Finally, please lose the pajamas. I know their comfiness is appealing, but I promise, they cannot be that comfy. Instead of rolling out of bed and walking to school, consider waking up 5 minutes earlier and throwing some big boy pants on.